Let me ask you this: How many times have you seen a woman and been attracted to her, and wanted to meet her SO badly, but … you just couldn’t bring yourself to approach her and start a conversation?
You just WISH you knew the RIGHT things to do and the RIGHT things to say. But you didn’t, and you just sat there and let ANOTHER opportunity to meet a beautiful woman slip right through your fingers!
I know for myself, I’d been in that very situation COUNTLESS times throughout my teen and adult life. Before I learned what I know now, EVERY time I saw a woman I liked the look of, I would suffer that torment that so many ordinary guys go through, with all the usual accompanying thoughts and feelings.
You know the ones – those feelings of fear, anxiety, apprehension, the lack of self confidence, and the loss for words and the RIGHT things to say to get her to like you. You sit there asking yourself questions like – “how do I start talking to her?”, “what will I say?”, “what if I make a dick of myself?”, “why would she even wanna talk to someone like me!”.
Well, I want to assure you that there are things you can do and say. There are many men – men who have their “game” together – all over the world who approach women and start conversations with them every single day. And, they get their phone numbers or email addresses and organize a time to do something – together.
Why should it be any different for you, and why shouldn’t YOU get some of those millions of women out there, for yourself?
If you learn some simple approach and conversation methods, AS WELL AS learning and APPLYING the CORRECT attitudes, characteristics and behavior traits that women are instinctively programmed to respond to, then you CAN have your fair share of women too. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!
Never again will you have to suffer that torment of feeling like a gutless wimp, because you are NOT able to approach a woman, start a conversation and get her number so you can take things further.
So, here are 5 VITALLY important attitudes, characteristics and behavior traits that you NEED to display when approaching a woman.
- Relax! This is SO important. If you are uptight, nervous and self conscious, then your attitude and behavior will not be attractive at all. Women can smell fear and lack of confidence better than dogs can smell shit. If you want to stand any sort of chance with ANY woman – regardless of what she looks like – then you absolutely MUST remain easygoing and relaxed.
- Be Happy! How many times have you thought about approaching a gorgeous girl? Countless times right? And, how many times did you picture yourself HAPPY about having to approach her? I’m guessing if you are anything like I was, NOT many, am I right again? In fact, do you even think about being happy when you are faced with that situation? I know for me, I would fantasize about being cool, and suave, but deep down, I was ALWAYS far too concerned about my fear and nervousness to even think about being happy – let alone displaying myself as a cool, suave man. But, it’s such an important factor in any approach, and without it, you’re doomed. Women are attracted to happy guys, so it’s VITALLY important that you get yourself into the right frame of mind BEFORE you even think about approaching. Your attitude and demeanor will directly affect the outcome of your encounter. So for a positive outcome, you MUST have a positive attitude, be easygoing, relaxed and HAPPY.
- Be CONFIDENT. We talk so much about confidence, and sometimes it must sound like a broken record. But honestly, it really is one of the fundamental keys to success with women. You can know all the best pick up lines and routines on earth, but without confidence, NOTHING you do will ever amount to any sort of success with women. Women are NOT attracted to men who lack confidence!
- Be Prepared. Just like the boy scouts always say, you should ALWAYS be prepared. This is a vital key in successful approaches. Why? Because by being prepared, you can eliminate (or at least minimize) any fears, nervousness or anxiety that can be caused by you having to step out of “the” comfort zone. You know the zone – the one where it would be “nice” to be able to approach any woman you like, but you know you’re NOT really going to. So to succeed in getting out of that comfort zone, it’s important to be prepared with something to say to initiate contact and spark interest, and then, continue a conversation so you can start to build a level of comfort and rapport.
- Focus on HER! This point could be first as well, but I put it last because I want you to understand the importance of YOUR mindset, attitudes and behavior first. Those are the vital ingredients for your success with women. Now, we are talking about focusing on her BEFORE you initiate contact. Firstly, focusing on her helps you to gain information about her e.g. is she alone, what type of mood does she appear to be in, does she seem to be enjoying herself etc. The more information you have, the more prepared you can tailor your approach to suit the situation, and increase the chance of success. Secondly (and more importantly) it helps you to shift the focus away from your own negative thoughts, fears, anxieties and doubts. This is a crucial part of preparing to approach because it helps you to get in the right frame of mind, and gives you the best chance of a successful encounter. You MUST eliminate any self doubt, fear and anxiety or it will show through in your demeanor and behavior, and destroy your ability to appear cool and suave.
These attitudes, characteristics and behavior traits are essential keys to being successful when approaching women. If you can learn, apply and make these things an integral part of your personality, then meeting and attracting women anywhere, anytime will become a breeze, and a natural part of who you are.
In the next article I will be giving you a couple simple approach routines and conversation starters, with specific things you can say and do that will greatly increase your chances of successful approaching and pick-ups.
Stay tuned and keep going with the study and practice guys. Till next time,